We will travel to the X region (the Lake
District), approximately 900 km south of Santiago. It will be 4 days
of paddling through the tranquil and totally transparent waters of
the Bueno River, along the shores of the Alerce Costero National
Park, whose historical past will show us traces of a glorious time
period when steam boats traveled the river with merchandise
for the main cities of southern Chile. All that is left there
today are the skeletons of the boats along the shores, their memories and the
settlers testimonies about this way of life.
They will share with us their unique lifestyle which is isolated
from the routine and conflictive world we come from. Isolated from
the restlessness and yearning. Their happiness and love for the land
where they were born will surprise us. Stories of cougars and hand
made bread. Our trip down this enclosed winding river will leave us
permanently astonished, especially the last part where the river
outpours into the sea with a contrasting native vegetation as a
the only way to access this natural beauty will be by water since
roads do not exist.
At the end... we will have a new group of friends and
We use the word expedition due to the exploratory nature of the
trip, the fact that all the participants must share the duties and
should be prepared for personal challenges, especially climate
To promote the safety of our trip, we will use singles and
doubles kayaks made in Germany and the USA; but most importantly we
will offer a practical discussion about rescue and paddling
Our trips are true sea kayaking expeditions where our participants
will learn exactly what this means.
We will be paddling in an area completely isolated, where the
climate and positive mental attitude of the group will play a huge
role in the decisions we make.
- Swimming expertise
- Contemplative attitude and respect for the existing
- Physical state and health compatible with the activity to be
- Previous indication of any illness or health problem
- Strictly abide by the indications of the guides during the
- Positive attitude in front of unexpected situations
- Understand that this is team activity in the outdoors and the participation of each person at
each stage is fundamental.
- Understand that all activities performed in nature can
indicate some risk.
- Before trip you must turn in a signed form of
Release of Liability.
- To have read and clearly understand the General
Note: We must state that the success of this
type of trips is subject to unexpected weather and personal
situations, so adventurous spirit and good disposition will be
AFTER you press the RESERVATION button, send us an email specifying:
- Your Name , age
Name of the trip you want (number of days)
Number of participants
Date of the trip you want (and your availability)
* we will send you a Reservation and Medical Forms that you have to send us back by email